domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

Shapes and sizes of paintbrush

Flat with circle end
My art teacher also told me about shapes and sizes of that instruments. According to their shapes we can find many types of paintbrushs, but I have only used a few of them so far, those used in oil paint (made of pig hair, as I explained it last time ). There are flat paintbrushs with circle (these can be used to detail or to paint big areas) or straight end. They can also have a circular shape, with their internal hair longer than the esternal (very useful for outlines, details and things like that). Finally I use those with a fanned form to shade off the picture. There are many others but nowadays I don't use them, I'm still learning.
See you and remember: "Don't be afraid of art"
Fanned shape
Circular shape

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario