martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

Technical drawing II

Hi, last time I said something about the materials but anything about its uses. Well, I'll start with charcoal, that one is wich I usually take the first to do the sketch (proportion and bassic things by way of guidance). I use charcoal because it'i easy to rub out, so I can correct my mistakes easilly. Then, when I have done the sketch, I take the charcoal again and draw some lines to mark the shades. After, I take the chalk and the drawing pencil; with the chalk I color the big spaces and shades and with the drawing pencil I color the small spaces and details. Finally, I take the stump and shade off the painting, but remember you should use the stump on circular way.

See you and remember: "Don't be afraid of art"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario