domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Tate modern

This last summer I traveled to London and I visited the Tate modern. That museum is the 3rd most-visited in the World (more or less). The gallery is housed in the old Bankside Power Station, that was restructured and opened as a Museum on May 2000. Usually, the entrance is free, but sometimes you must pay for some speciffics temporal exhibitions.  There I saw things that surprised me : sculptures very different to that I have seing before, some of them with very very big sizes, photos that express clear ideas,very different paintigs, games, optical effects...and the shop the shop was amazing! The experience there was incredible, I really liked it.























For more information, the official web site of the museum: http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/
and a map to go there:

Ver mapa más grande


See you and remember : "Don't be afraid of art"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario